GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,039 comments
@TylerGT

I had tried but the quality is very low... :(

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 18-00-55 SVGOMG - SVGO's Missing GUI.png

With the 240 coming this week, I already know what I would like to recreate, the late model Torslanda edition.

Could I request an outline version with white stroke and black middle, please? I've attached a couple of examples for a start, with the outline version being my main interest. Thank you in advance.

torslanda2cutlo.jpgTorslandacut2lo.jpg

VXR
With the 240 coming this week, I already know what I would like to recreate, the late model Torslanda edition.

Could I request an outline version with white stroke and black middle, please? I've attached a couple of examples for a start, with the outline version being my main interest. Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1359505View attachment 1359506
volvo.png

Attachments

• Tørslanda(1).svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
Anyone could do these for me? For the RC F GT3 is there any chance you could make the 3 Red? Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_5964.jpeg
    IMG_5964.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5965.jpeg
    IMG_5965.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 1
1.jpg

I've looked everywhere to find this 80s era Luna Tools-Machinery logo but only could find the company's current logo. If anyone can make a vector of the logo from the photo above will be a big help.

Kyan Measurements logos, I find it ironic that Kyan Measurements has no colorable versions due to the "K" in the icon being filled in; the last version is from Lake Louise, an actual unused version not available in the livery editor, unlike the other versions. (Likely will be hard)

Kyan Measurements 1.pngKyan Measurements 2.pngKyan Measurements 3.pngKyan_Measurements_Lake_Louise.png

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back