What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,025 comments
Where did you get that? I went to check the TVR dealer (I have the Tuscan) and it's not in the dealership (under UK) any more!

Back on topic, I went back to Missions for the first time in many months...... now I'm more used to the game, it's a lot less frustrating so changed some bronze to silver, silver to gold. Good fun but I still can't for the life of me do the cones!
I just made a livery to look like the Cerebra LM Edition in GT1. It's not exact but it's close. I need to do a purple one to finish out my replicas. I am huge TVR fan especially the Speed 12

I did the WC got 2 5 ⭐ 🎟️ s . Got a Audi R8 and and bore up for 16 Toyota Something. Bought an 88 Countach for swap reasons and another car which slips my memory

Very tired from all day ,try the Tomica nissan at la sarthe, with comfortable lead at last lap and with my eyes closing i hit the barriers few times and at last one damage the car for good.
So from first went to third after Indianapolis unable to catch first guy and finish second 😱 .
Verdict: sleepy and 30 minutes race doesn't fit together 🤣 .

Pardon the ignorance here gentlemen, but did something happen with the CRB's ??.. I've raced roughly 2 dozen times lately, no crashes, no scuffs, kept it clean as hell, but at the end of each race no CRB to be seen.. not that it matters that much because I have all the cars I want, but still, I guess it's the acknowledgment factor.. not seeing the CRB post-race, eh, but still, did I miss out on something ??

NW.

Haven't driven for four days so yesterday did Daytona in a 1000hp Dodge Viper. Did Tokyo in a 1200hp Sylvia and did the VGT race in a Bugatti VGT. Think the summary of the 40 or so miles was messy but quick, contact with cars walls and tyres on the muck.

Signed in with my old alt account. Forgot it has the 917K and Straßenversion. Account was at Collector Level 45. Did a couple Menu Books to bring it up to Level 46.5. I’ll bring it up to Level 50 so I can sell some duplicates. Bought the 356 coupe and 904. Thinking about making it an all Porsche garage.

Pardon the ignorance here gentlemen, but did something happen with the CRB's ??.. I've raced roughly 2 dozen times lately, no crashes, no scuffs, kept it clean as hell, but at the end of each race no CRB to be seen.. not that it matters that much because I have all the cars I want, but still, I guess it's the acknowledgment factor.. not seeing the CRB post-race, eh, but still, did I miss out on something ??

NW.
Are you doing the 700 pp LeMans race or the 900? The CRB for the 700 pp race hasn't changed as long as you don't pass under a yellow flag you should get it. the 900 race is a little more struct in that you can't hit the hit or go beyond the track limits

NW.
Am not sure that i clearly understand what are referring at .
What races ?

Today I've taken a Porsche Cayman and put a Windsor 351 engine in it, few more tweaks and it's doing 250mph+, one minute flat laps at high speed ring, whilst there I took the Zonds out on the circuit experience, sector three let me down but otherwise golds. Total miles 40, 4* wheel of miss fortune= crank shaft Nissan GTR (again).

On the GTP account, I redid the Willow Springs Neoclassical Challenge with a Porsche 962 C using a Praiano tune. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the low-showing 10,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I completed the push for the Shelby Daytona Coupe at Sarthe with the Ford Mustang Gr.4. It was a big mistake as I kept making contact, kept not getting through traffic, kept getting track-limit penalties, spinning once in rain trying to run down SuperPortilla (who kept turning sub-4:20 laps), and getting punted once in the rain by Portilla.. I finally gave up trying to get a by-the-book race the same race Portilla finally became human just long enough for pit strategy to work, getting a track-limit penalty.

My 200 miles of driving was actually rewarded as I got the more-expensive of the two legal prizes, the Peugeot 908. The other was the 2018 Nissan GT-R GT500, while the 3 coins were invalid prizes. While I hung onto the Peugeot for tuning purposes, I had enough to finally get the Shelby Daytona Cobra.

I completed the Weekly Challenges and got a 5* ticket, plus a 6* (Parts) ticket for the DM.

The 5* ticket yielded a Bugatti VGT - the first time I've won a dupe of the car that I was actually using at the time. I may keep it though, since I like to have one tuned and one stock version of cars I commonly use, and the Bugatti VGT is my VGT of choice (best of a bad bunch!).

-

Yesterday I lost the Grand Valley WC race (in the Bugatti VGT) by 0.075s. I also came up 0.2 miles short of the DM target... so I re-did the race, won it, and got the DM ticket... 3*, and it paid out 5k. That was the end of my day's gaming.

Last night I ran Le Mans for money reasons. I picked up the Alfa Romeo 155 and what a nice car it is. Also I went down the memory lane thinking about GT2 and the Rome super license. Good days.

Anyways, I got a 4 stars ticket which gave me an Alpine A110 '17. It is a dupe but I think I'm going to engine swapp that car.

It was a good GT7 day.

kjb
Are you doing the 700 pp LeMans race or the 900? The CRB for the 700 pp race hasn't changed as long as you don't pass under a yellow flag you should get it. the 900 race is a little more struct in that you can't hit the hit or go beyond the track limits

Am not sure that i clearly understand what are referring at .
What races ?
Ahhhhh, you guys should know me by now.. you know I don't leave Trial Mountain (LoL), and the races were either Hyper Car Parade or American Clubman Cup 700.. & again, i'm really not too worried about it, more than anything I just thought perhaps I missed out on something, because I've never had an issue with acquiring my CRB's.. Anyways, no big deal, perhaps I brushed a fern going around a corner.. smh..

NW.

Today's efforts, Autopolis 700wtc in a Honda NSX groupB rally car, single stop lap 7 FM6 to that point, dropped the FM2 for the final laps wins by 13 seconds.
VW Scirocco group4 at Laguna Sec, bronze time set, I'm scruffy line wise so need a lot more time to win time but I'm not where near a silver so probably won't go again.
Audi TT 3.2 on the specials race, this car really loves to turn in when provoked, four wheel drifts where the order of the day in this car, caught the lead cat end of lap one, stayed Infront throughout.
Daily wheel 10k
5* weekly challenge Porsche invite (extends the existing).

Streets of Willow Springs, one-lap attack. UGH UGH UGH UGH. That final corner. Gold on all sectors, just can’t get the gold on one lap. I’ve shaved it to four tenths off and just can’t improve. It’s only worth 500k credits anyway so I think it can get stuffed tbh. What a horrible track.

I’m running out of Circuit Experiences to gold now, the only option is to go back to the ones that really annoyed me first time round, where I just took the payout for bronze and was done with it.

it’s got me hooked again, mind.

Last edited:
A late day today, so just a GTP run. I did a tire practice, then an official practice at Deep Forest in the corporate Corvette Gr.3. That got me a 4-star Wheel of Despair that puked out some nitrous.

The GTWS race turned out all right; 4th on-track and 3rd after the Porsche that crossed the line first forgot he needed to run medium tires.

Having a lot of fun with my first ever wheel (Thrustmaster T300RS). Struggled with the Master S-5 license (the snow one) - no idea yet how I'll get gold on that one, I haven't figured out rallying at all.

Also gilded the last sector in the Nordschleife circuit experience, I'm now planning to do a few races with the M6 so I can attempt gold for the full lap.

I started my setup of a custom race series based on the famed "Midnight Club" street racing team of 1990s Japan. I'm going to take various 80s, 90s and early noughties cars and tune them to around 700pp. Then I'll race them in the various nighttime tokyo expressway circuits. The in race photos I'll get should be pretty sweet as well.
Some cars I'll include:
R32, 33, and 34 GTRs
Supra RZ
Fairlady 240z and Greddy FuguZ
Mercedes 190e Evo II
Lamborghini countach
Ferrari Testarossa
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
Subie WRX
RX7
Ferrari F40 and Testarossa
Various Silvias
If anyone has any other cars they think I should include, let me know!

I've spent some time in a S14 Sylvia at brands hatch, those tyres don't half make this a slippery kipper, lots of time to find here and there. Collected my money for the last TT. Looked at the weeklies did Willow Springs in a Honda NSX rally car. I hate willow springs.
My daughter then kicked me off and I watched her do blue moon, Watkins and Colarado.

I started my setup of a custom race series based on the famed "Midnight Club" street racing team of 1990s Japan. I'm going to take various 80s, 90s and early noughties cars and tune them to around 700pp. Then I'll race them in the various nighttime tokyo expressway circuits. The in race photos I'll get should be pretty sweet as well.
Some cars I'll include:
R32, 33, and 34 GTRs
Supra RZ
Fairlady 240z and Greddy FuguZ
Mercedes 190e Evo II
Lamborghini countach
Ferrari Testarossa
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
Subie WRX
RX7
Ferrari F40 and Testarossa
Various Silvias
If anyone has any other cars they think I should include, let me know!
I remember there was this figure in the background with a 911 turbo ;)

Back