Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 25,332 comments
BH is probably one of my weakest track and it looks like I totally suck here 🤪

View attachment 1355992
377th position is not a bad place to be in, I feel like I suck here too, I'm currently in the 1'51.000's. But I earned my 5th gold at Maggiore so anything can happen here for me. I have to envision it. It took me over 450 laps to finally earn the 2M prize! It took at least 12 hours of hard-toil work and sweat!

Last edited:
Good to go, should be safe with this, but optimal showed a 1:45.9 if I need to step it up anymore. I liked this one, definitely fun.

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

Set an initial lap at Brands Hatch in the S14 of a 1:45.559 which places me 111th currently. Optimum has another 7 tenths to find so will definitely be coming back for this one. Always enjoyed the flow of Brands Hatch which is a track that seems to work with almost any class of car. The S14 is relatively underpowered in stock form and also a bit slidey on comfort softs but overall a fun car to drive. Looking forward to putting more time into this combo!

Also went back to Laguna Seca with the Scirocco and managed to find some more time, putting in a 1:28.137 to place me 281st currently. I've definitely had enough of this combination and although I said it before, I don't think I can find any more time around here, optimum was a 1:28.0 which would require a perfect lap, something I don't think I'm capable around here given the previous 2 sessions.

First things first - can I get a little love for my first big payday (unless we count that degenerate Chaparral VGT TT)? :)
I even broke the Top 100 of the GTP leaderboard for the first time. Progress!! :lol:

As much as people hate the car - I liked this TT a lot! Most of the fun is the track - Lago Maggiore has moved WAY up my list of favorite tracks. But there was something enjoyable about sliding around this 2.5-ton tank, trying to harness the massive body roll through all the high-speed sections.
Just please don't banish me for liking both the AFEELA and the Skoda VGT trials...

The Silvia at Brands Hatch looks like a riot, but first, I must find more pace at Laguna Seca. My first stint felt quite good! But I was annoyed to learn it was ~1% off the silver range. I know I'm not carrying enough speed in sector 2.
@Lomic Has given me something to aim for with his great early pace...

Attachments

• 20240516_184804.jpg
    20240516_184804.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 1
Err...I'm confused. My lap felt terrible and yet I'm way higher up the leaderboard than I expected. And I went to share my replay, but the language in my title or description apparently was "unsuitable" for PD and I couldn't figure out what word it was. 🤷‍♂️ I didn't feel like taking the time to find out. Maybe I'll try to share again later with no text.
IMG_3158.jpg

I'll enjoy my time above @Gomario JSP and @Evilmuffin for one evening at least. :lol:
IMG_3159.jpg

Latest Posts

Back