What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,567 comments
1000010120.jpg
BMW M Hybrid V8

1000010121.jpg

Cadillac V-Series.R

1000010122.jpg

Porsche 963

1000010123.jpg

Lamborghini SC63

1000010124.jpg

Ferrari 499P

1000010125.jpg

Peugeot 9X8

Why not the infamous VEB Sachsenring Trabant 601? A two-stroke, two-cylinder car manufactured unchanged for almost three decades, that despite its reputation has earned respect among car tuners and rally racers. It could feature in a special race mission, maybe against Fiat 500s. They might have to add an East Germany flag emoji to the game, but that should be no problem.

Heck, the Trabant 1.1 could also be a variant sold in Legend Cars. Twice the displacement, made with a four-stroke four-cylinder VW engine, made for 11 months just before German reunification, with just under 40,000 made.

Last edited:
I dont understand why this brand (Rolls-Royce) has been overseen/unused in GT7, it would be fun to do some engine swaps and drive a bargy luxury car once in a while on tracks for laughs.

RR CULLINAN
RR SPECTRE
RR GHOST

1 Rolls-Royce Cullinan review.jpgRR SPECTRE JL93884_0.jpg
rrmc-homepage-ghost-share-image.jpg

WILDCARD REQUEST:

CENTURY V12

maxresdefault.jpg

ZEE
I dont understand why this brand (Rolls-Royce) has been overseen/unused in GT7
Rolls-Royce isn't interested in video game licensing, pretty much.

I guess T10 made them an offer they couldn't refuse for FM5 (which got it into FM6, FM7, and FH3) but otherwise it's unlicensed, ripped off, or clones.

Rolls-Royce isn't interested in video game licensing, pretty much.

I guess T10 made them an offer they couldn't refuse for FM5 (which got it into FM6, FM7, and FH3) but otherwise it's unlicensed, ripped off, or clones.
I see, seem a bit odd/hypocritical that they have it in FM5 & 6, I didnt realise, Maybe a way around it cud be a pebble beach concours Rollers that KAZ give a golden 1st prize too?

FM6_R-R_Dawn.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all,

What all new cars do you want to see in GT7? (All new meaning never seen before in the franchise)

Personally, I would love to see:

MB AMG GT Black Edition
Ferrari 488 Pista
Lambo Huracan Evo
And some of the new GT3 cars (I.E. AMG GT3 Evo, Audi R8 LMS Evo, Huracan GT3 Evo, AM Vantage GT3 2020 etc.)
As well as the 570s GT4 and newer Gr.4 cars.

And of course, I would love to see all of the classic cars or modern classics from previous GT games return.

How about you?
Lamborghini

Performante
Sesto Elemento
Murcielago SV
Gallardo Superleggera
Gallardo Balboni
Super Trofeo

Ferrari
812 TDF
812 Superfast

McLaren
765LT
720S

Indy Car Current Chassis
Current Spec WEC Hyper-Car
Cadillac V Series

Porsche ( Current Gen )

GT2 RS (991 Gen)
GT4 RS
911 Turbo S (992 Gen )
Any of the SUVS
Taycan Turbo GT

Audi
RS5
RSQ8
RS6 Avant (Fourth generation (C8/5G))
Add Ascari Blue

Alfa Romeo
GIulia Quadrifoligo
Stelvio Quadrifoligo
Add Misano Blue

Newer Model Astons

Current Gen Bimmers All Models

Last edited:
The Newer generation Famine of the RS6 Avant
Yes, I saw the edit already. However the suggestion of "be more specific" applies to all of the cars you listed - for example, there's been a Turbo S model of Porsche 911 on every generation since the 964...

Edit: I remain unsurprised that the specificity now extends to two of the Porsches and literally nothing else.

Last edited:
I would also add the Alpine A424, especially to have a real-world Gr.1 entry alongside the 2017-spec VGT. Heck, why not throw in the Acura ARX-06, too? That one may not be racing at Le Mans as far as we can see, but it did win the 24hrs of Daytona, right?

Last edited:
Back