Lexus SC 300 '97
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87
Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe '00
Pagani Zonda C12 '00
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
RUF RGT '00
Shelby Cobra 427 '66 (Standard)
Borrow glitch or garage editor 1.3.1 is the only way because it is not long before the server closes down.

Garage editor 1.3.1 has all the Academy cars as well this program is so easy to use and a plus you can use it after the server closes down.

Garage editor 1.3.1 has all the Academy cars as well this program is so easy to use and a plus you can use it after the server closes down.

I listened to this person and it is the best advice that I have had here.
Put whatever cognitive dissonance you may have aside and go for it. 👍

is there any risk from using garage editer ?
Not unless you intend to use it for malicious online racing activity which ends in a few days anyway.
Once online service is discontinued, who cares what you do in your own home or even knows? Nobody.
On June 1st, GT5 becomes the same thing as GT4 or any other previous GT title... a home game. ^_^

This is a reasonably short list however, and so if I have any unused slots, I can help. 👍
I will happily spread the Helmets & Suits to all that ask, once I complete the suits.

Last edited:
Not unless you intend to use it for malicious online racing activity which ends in a few days anyway.
Once online service is discontinued, who cares what you do in your own home or even knows? Nobody.
On June 1st, GT5 becomes the same thing as GT4 or any other previous GT title... a home game. ^_^

This is a reasonably short list however, and so if I have any unused slots, I can help. 👍
I will happily spread the Helmets & Suits to all that ask, once I complete the suits.

thank you . if you can help and unlock all staff for me that's will be awesome . I can send my save data if you want

Once the servers go down I may give a shot at the garage editor when I run out of stuff to do in GT5. It doesn't matter if the list gets completed since time is running out and I put this list up too late sadly. Hopefully it does get completed.

Edit: thanks Mr Evil for the RSX! List updated.

Once the servers go down I may give a shot at the garage editor when I run out of stuff to do in GT5. It doesn't matter if the list gets completed since time is running out and I put this list up too late sadly. Hopefully it does get completed.

Edit: thanks Mr Evil for the RSX! List updated.
its ok mate . i will try to help you for the end ..

Your doing better then me Lubeifty100, I need 100 cars! although I've done well to get it down from 450 from a few weeks ago! Take a look guys, would be most appreciated -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/wanted-100-cars-21-days-left-please-see-list.306959/

From your list Lubeifty100 I have the following;

BMW 120d '04
Daihatsu Copen Detachable Top '02
Dodge SRT4 '03
Fiat 500 L '69
Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i '83
Honda CR-X del Sol SiR '92
Honda PRELUDE Si VTEC '91
Honda PRELUDE SiR S spec '98

Can you send me a friend request?, my PSN id is KSD1983, will be happy to send you these.

Last edited:
Your doing better then me Lubeifty100, I need 100 cars! although I've done well to get it down from 450 from a few weeks ago! Take a look guys, would be most appreciated -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/wanted-100-cars-21-days-left-please-see-list.306959/

BMW 120d '04
Dodge SRT4 '03
Fiat 500 L '69

Can you send me a friend request?, my PSN id is KSD1983, will be happy to send you these.
i will try to help you mate ..

BMW 120d '04
Dodge SRT4 '03
Fiat 500 L '69

I will send you a request tomorrow when I get home. I'll help as much as I can :)

BMW 120d '04
Dodge SRT4 '03
Fiat 500 L '69

Friend request sent

thank you . if you can help and unlock all staff for me that's will be awesome . I can send my save data if you want

I was referring to the Helmets & Suits. Those looking for cars should just download the garage editor and get it over with. Everyone will be doing that on June 1st anyway, so why struggle with misplaced anxiety that's not necessary?

I was referring to the Helmets & Suits. Those looking for cars should just download the garage editor and get it over with. Everyone will be doing that on June 1st anyway, so why struggle with misplaced anxiety that's not necessary?
well becouse i can run garage editer on my laptop . i’m using linux os and garage editer not working on it

well becouse i can run garage editer on my laptop . i’m using linux os and garage editer not working on it
A legitimate reason for me to help you like I am. :)
Some are just afraid until June 1st arrives,
and then they won't be afraid anymore.
There's not enough slots for them all.

I've sent a friend request and can help get you the cars you need. At the present, I have 1125 cars in my garage and know for a fact that I have quite a few of the cars on the list.

Back