Clubman Cup Plus, Special Stage Route X. Is that possible?

• Thread starter Sakinen
  • 67 comments
Unfortunately, no Countach available in used cars and the Veyron requires an invitation. Trying to avoid spending 3M on a Chiron or 1.65M on a swap. Anyone have a reasonable priced car and swap that won easily?

Unfortunately, no Countach available in used cars and the Veyron requires an invitation. Trying to avoid spending 3M on a Chiron or 1.65M on a swap. Anyone have a reasonable priced car and swap that won easily?
You could always do this event at a later time, when you have some credits to spend,
or you look here:

I did the swap on the Silivia S13, what else did you need to do?
If you already have the swapped Silvia, see my post on the first page and use Praiano's tune on SS tyres.
If not, follow Meythia's advice, there is a nice selection of cars that can easily win this event.

I did the swap on the Silivia S13, what else did you need to do?
get the biggest rear wing, tune it to max rear downforce. (i've tried smaller rear splitter, car's barelly working in straight, not working in corners)
top speed around 460kph (about 480 in setup menu)
drive carefully.
expect to win by 20 seconds.

Weird the SEMA car have more power(1500bhp) and cannot break 420kph, big aero difference.

Hi,

Another vote for the Chiron. Tweak it up a little. Add a power restrictor and drive carefully. You should win by around 2 seconds.

Regards.

Ian.
I used the Chiron myself, with no additional parts bought beyond a ballast and power restrictor, plus the other sets of Sports tires. I put it on the required Sports Softs, tinkered with the power/weight, and won by about ten seconds. I didn’t even buy a full-customize ECU, either.

Back