FRL~ToCA13 - CONGRATULATION NINNERS, 3-TIME ToCA CHAMPION!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,889 comments

Take a race off the calendar and move subsequent events up a week?

• Yes, take out Nurburgring!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't really pick out any highs when I can't even score top 12 finishes.

I should be there in about half an hour, I'm watching the BBC F1 highlights right now.

Update, I am not driving for ECM this weekend.

I will be still on the grid, but using the same team banner that I have had since the start of ToCA13, SCM.

The amount of people who cannot obey a simple instruction is ridiculous.

EDIT: Rejoining.

That was the best race of the season for me. The car felt great and was able to make a few good overtakes to end up second behind Lancer by just 4 seconds.

Was lapping in the low 29s and once I hit traffic I dropped into the mid 30s... Once I cleared the pack in the last two laps I was in the low 29s again :D

When you were in the pack right? I clipped you trying to cut down to inside..
I was at the start but when you came down the inside it pushed me onto the grass on the exit (from my pov it looked like you pushed me onto it, but not sure) which sent me spinning to the back. Pace wasn't quite as good as Race 2 but still pretty good.

Mixed weekend for me. And when I say mixed, I mean it mostly leaned on the bad side.

Cool to race with a lot less Audi's than usual, but I guess I sorta missed the banter of the SYM fellas.

Maybe my best weekend of the season, mostly by surviving though the wrecks and spins.

I may have only finished ahead of one or two drivers in each race, but I really felt better about this weekend than any other. The car genuinely felt great, it was just me who was letting it down.

Pts - note @Spurgy 777 is missing next weekend so will be ending on his current pts total.

View attachment 359260
So...CAMI gains 18 points on account of using his missed race as his dropped score, meaning that I have 39 points to catch up. I can't say that would be too hard with what I've scored tonight. :D

EDIT: Oh crap, double post! Sorry!

6th/5th/11th

Decent end to the season. Late race tyre degradation meant I couldn't gain any higher in the first 2 races and then got bundled out of R3, otherwise I would've gotten a third top 6 finish.

Definitely been a much better season for me this time in a more competitive car meaning that I can really get stuck in to fight in the upper end of the field rather than propping up the top 12 like last year. Hopefully I can continue this new found form next season as it's rejuvenated me for racing online.

See you all in ToCA14. I'm off to tear up Southern France in Forza Horizon 2.

DK
So...CAMI gains 18 points on account of using his missed race as his dropped score, meaning that I have 39 points to catch up. I can't say that would be too hard with what I've scored tonight. :D

EDIT: Oh crap, double post! Sorry!
Decent send off for Hondas Toca career 👍

Congratulations to @Ninners on becoming a 3-time ToCA champion, tying with @Spurgy 777 , and also first person to do the Independent / Overall double since @Sumo098 some 10 seasons ago!

Also some T14 news coming very soon, that will surprise some of you Europeans when you log on tomorrow morning.

Totally forgot about the championship situation tonight. Genuinely didn't think about it until it was mentioned in furi's post.

This season was much more like T11 with me lucking into a drivers title again with @Andil having to miss an extra round which cost him another comfortable title win. I couldn't match his pace and consistency this season which is partly down to me not being at 100% with the handling of the Audi (compared to the Volvo last season) and also down to Moles blistering pace and consistency this season.

The season itself wasn't particularly bad however and I had some really fun reverse grid races along with the occasional win - turns out all my wins were in race 1! I also think the OP gate wasn't as bad as some expected. We had two first time winners (Aderrm and Rofl) and two Citroen wins for Carb and Smuffy.

Looking forward next season.

Totally forgot about the championship situation tonight. Genuinely didn't think about it until it was mentioned in furi's post.

This season was much more like T11 with me lucking into a drivers title again with @Andil having to miss an extra round which cost him another comfortable title win. I couldn't match his pace and consistency this season which is partly down to me not being at 100% with the handling of the Audi (compared to the Volvo last season) and also down to Moles blistering pace and consistency this season.

The season itself wasn't particularly bad however and I had some really fun reverse grid races along with the occasional win - turns out all my wins were in race 1! I also think the OP gate wasn't as bad as some expected. We had two first time winners (Aderrm and Rofl) and two Citroen wins for Carb and Smuffy.

Looking forward next season.

I have finished 7th in the standings, which is lower than last season but i'm ok with that, been a genuinely stronger field this season. I need to be more ruthless however next season.

Back