GBRC "Grumpy British Racing Club" Home of clean racing.

Hey, I have just given you guys an invite, my account is AU but I now live in the UK. Hoping to join you guys for some racing soon! I will start adding the required cars
The Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 for Classic group A, Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 for group B, and Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 for group D are all currently in the Used Car Dealership. Grab them while you can.

Hiya, have sent you both a friend request. Would be great to join, can't make this Sunday as it's the last day of the footy season but should be about the vast majority of Sunday nights! (not Thursdays sadly as I play football then).

Cheers!!!

Hiya, have sent you both a friend request. Would be great to join, can't make this Sunday as it's the last day of the footy season but should be about the vast majority of Sunday nights! (not Thursdays sadly as I play football then).

Cheers!!!
I will contact you when i see you online to get you started.

Hi chaps,

I've just sent friend requests as I'd love to join in with some races! I'm new to GT7 but not to sim racing or GT in general. As a dad of two, races twice a week after the kiddies' bedtimes is ideal. I'll just need to source a headset now...

I'm not about Sunday but should be free to join on the Thursday after.

Cheers :)

Hi chaps,

I've just sent friend requests as I'd love to join in with some races! I'm new to GT7 but not to sim racing or GT in general. As a dad of two, races twice a week after the kiddies' bedtimes is ideal. I'll just need to source a headset now...

I'm not about Sunday but should be free to join on the Thursday after.

Cheers :)
Hi adlyco,
Accepted your request but can't message you because of your settings.

Friend request sent to lunchbox

Only just started using my wheel setup on this game and so far having a blast with sport mode, still getting used to things and have bought a mod for the brake pedal to get better feeling from it hopefully. Skill level is relatively low I would say but would like to get involved at some point

PSN MrMEMS97

Friend request sent to lunchbox

Only just started using my wheel setup on this game and so far having a blast with sport mode, still getting used to things and have bought a mod for the brake pedal to get better feeling from it hopefully. Skill level is relatively low I would say but would like to get involved at some point

PSN MrMEMS97
Got your request, When i see you online i will get you started.

Oops, not sure why that was locked down. Should be fixed now. Thanks mate.
Yep just sent message, see you online soon.

Latest Posts

Back