Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,485 comments
Off topic, but surely the word ‘retarded’ is more offensive than the word spelled ‘ess aitch aye tee’ - but one gets auto censored and the other doesn’t. Weird
One has a valid technical meaning, the other is a profanity. When the former is used pejoratively, at least on GTP, it merits moderator attention.
USED TO REFER TO SOMETHING THAT IS DEEMED UNINTELLIGENT
Edit: Yes, exactly like that.

Last edited:
I remember them censoring words like "Engine" in online chat. Still have no idea why some of the words they censor is so odd. What nefarious use did they find with "Engine" of all things?

Last edited:
In future if you see a post you believe may break the site's rules, please use the Report button rather than attempting any kind of citizen justice.

Moving on, PD clearly took offence* at my Invitations article, and slapped me with a Lamborghini Invitation and an Aston Martin Invitation in two successive four-star tickets from Daily Marathons...

*Obviously I'm joking

Last edited:
One I remember from either GT5 or GT6 (maybe both), the word "coconut" was censored. The way I got around it was by spelling it "cöcönut".

If anyone is wondering what the context was behind me finding that one out, I drink quite a bit of coconut water lol

Back