ImmalovemaGTR's (Stefan's) GT5 Gallery =>I won't leave you, GT5!<=

Ok, as promised, some pics... I tried to go the more realistic way this time...:nervous:
Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_25.jpg

Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_24.jpg

Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_23.jpg

^Ok, this one is not realistic, but it is an awesome shot of a little spark from a Camaro LM...:)

Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_22.jpg

Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_21.jpg

Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_20.jpg

Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_19.jpg

Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_18.jpg

Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_17.jpg

Toskana%2520-%2520Asphalt_16.jpg

Some very good choice of angles in this last set. I agree with Hervé, the secon picture is very nice. I alos like shots 4, 5 &6 they look like real shots taken with some telephoto lens :)

Nice start to a gallery, some really nice angles and composition, though I'd advise you to be more careful around framing, cutting half a car out isn't always nice. I really like the concept behind shot 9 and how you worked the aperture in that shot, really nice!

Nice start to a gallery, some really nice angles and composition, though I'd advise you to be more careful around framing, cutting half a car out isn't always nice. I really like the concept behind shot 9 and how you worked the aperture in that shot, really nice!

I really appreciate your criticism:tup:, but I do not think I'll have the time for new shots until next sunday :guilty:... but when there ar new shots, I'll try looking at the framing too... thanks:tup:
:cheers:

Excluding the overexposure with the bright completely white sky, the photos are not too shabby when you take a look.

Excluding the overexposure with the bright completely white sky, the photos are not too shabby when you take a look.

Thanks... I tried to make it non-shaggy, as Sneakyboy said earlier 👍, but at this track it was hard to archieve... I think my next set on the weekend will be something at the Nürburgring @ night, I think this will be better:)

I just can't find the time to upload photos... either I am too lazy or there is really no time... But I WILL update, sooner or later... stay tuned 👍

N%25C3%25BCrburgring%2520Nordschleife_25.jpg

Yaaay!!! New pics... nothig special, just some randoms... enjoy!

Circuit%2520de%2520la%2520Sarthe%2520%252709_4.jpg

Circuit%2520de%2520la%2520Sarthe%2520%252709.jpg

Circuit%2520de%2520la%2520Sarthe%2520%252709_3.jpg

Circuit%2520de%2520la%2520Sarthe%2520%252709_2.jpg

Circuit%2520de%2520la%2520Sarthe%2520%252709_1.jpg

As alyways: Photoshoppers out there, feel free to use these pics... just link to the gallery

Grand%2520Valley%2520Ost_3.jpg

Grand%2520Valley%2520Ost_4.jpg

Grand%2520Valley%2520Ost_5.jpg

Grand%2520Valley%2520Ost_6.jpg

Grand%2520Valley%2520Ost_7.jpg

Laguna%2520Seca%2520Raceway_5.jpg

Laguna%2520Seca%2520Raceway_4.jpg

Laguna%2520Seca%2520Raceway_3.jpg

Laguna%2520Seca%2520Raceway_2.jpg

Laguna%2520Seca%2520Raceway_1.jpg

Laguna%2520Seca%2520Raceway.jpg

N%25C3%25BCrburgring%2520Nordschleife_24.jpg

N%25C3%25BCrburgring%2520Nordschleife_23.jpg

Tsukuba%2520Circuit_10.jpg

Tsukuba%2520Circuit_11.jpg

Tsukuba%2520Circuit_12.jpg

Tsukuba%2520Circuit_13.jpg

Tsukuba%2520Circuit_14.jpg

Tsukuba%2520Circuit_15.jpg

I actually do not like the MINI pics:yuck:

Nice to see new peoples enter the comp' :) This shot is not bad at all :)

In the previous bunch of pic I like the last F40 one, the first 787B one and the first two GTR :)

Nice to see new peoples enter the comp' :) This shot is not bad at all :)

In the previous bunch of pic I like the last F40 one, the first 787B one and the first two GTR :)

Thanks... I wanted to enter a Comp for a long time now, but I have always been to lazy:lol:

whoa.... Not sure about what the theme is about in the newest entry of photo comp but to be flank I didn't really like the snap for being added with too much blur pointlessly on the tips of the picture.

whoa.... Not sure about what the theme is about in the newest entry of photo comp but to be flank I didn't really like the snap for being added with too much blur pointlessly on the tips of the picture.

Theme was favourite Ferrari on favourite Italian track... I personally like the blur, in my opinion it lets the F2007 look like damn fast... but however, I know that I won't win, especially as a beginner:lol:

Nice black F40 pictures :)

Thanks!

My friends, I have a big announcement:
Today I did my very first, basic edit of a pic which is already in this gallery... I will post it later, anyways I would really appreciate it if you would tell me what to do better, what is already good and something like a small overall review...
Thanks,
Stefan 👍

klick for unedited 👍
I know it is not really... beautiful, but come on! It is my first:dopey:

EDIT: I have got a new one!!!
Again, click for original

I think it is quite ok...

Last edited:
What on earth.. happened to your first shot? :lol:

Well, to appreciate your latest set of photos I see you've made slight progress in integrating the bokeh better in a studied way with other objects - however they still look unnatural and there's no lack of room for further improvement with moderate amount of practice for editing.

What on earth.. happened to your first shot? :lol: Well, to appreciate your latest set of photos I see you've made slight progress in integrating the bokeh better in a studied way with other objects - however they still look unnatural and there's no lack of room for further improvement with moderate amount of practice for editing.
Yeah I know it looks like a 5-year-old tried to do it :lol: How can I improve? Is it enough to use filters? Or are there other methods?

Ah and what on earth is bohke? :dunce:

Yeah I know it looks like a 5-year-old tried to do it :lol: How can I improve? Is it enough to use filters? Or are there other methods?

Ah and what on earth is bohke? :dunce:

Well not quite, making good use of filters ensures visibly clearer shots getting rid of superficial reflections of lights to the lens, thereby stressing the contrast of shadings and lightings, and making the coloration of objects look more vivid. But glancing my eyes down on your galleries you better work more on exposing the images honing the sharpness of the photos in my view, and especially when you're attempting to shoot(or pan) objects that are moving sideways in the sight, using a higher value of shutter speed with a modicum of focus helps to make the rendering of the photos look more stationary(yet the appearance around the margins of a photo remains fuzzy-looking with lower amount of focal effects).

And the word "bokeh" means "blur" in Japanese - but sometimes it can be used in English too I think.

I'm glad if my advice turns helpful to you for your improvement.

Last edited:
Well not quite, making good use of filters ensures visibly clearer shots getting rid of superficial reflections of lights to the lens, thereby stressing the contrast of shadings and lightings, and making the coloration of objects look more vivid. But glancing my eyes down on your galleries you better work more on exposing the images honing the sharpness of the photos in my view, and especially when you're attempting to shoot(or pan) objects that are moving sideways in the sight, using a higher value of shutter speed with a modicum of focus helps to make the rendering of the photos look more stationary(yet the appearance around the margins of a photo remains fuzzy-looking with lower amount of focal effects). And the word "bokeh" means "blur" in Japanese - but sometimes it can be used in English too I think. I'm glad if my advice turns helpful to you for your improvement.

Thanks!!!
I will try it, but I think it will take some time...
I really appreciate your help 👍

Nice work for your first attempts at editing. You've tried a lot of things and it's promising. My advice would be to concentrate yourself on some aspects more than trying to put all of them in only one pic. Keep it up 👍

Nice work for your first attempts at editing. You've tried a lot of things and it's promising. My advice would be to concentrate yourself on some aspects more than trying to put all of them in only one pic. Keep it up 👍

Yeah I know especially the jumping RS6 with flames from the exhaust is a bit overload (in german we would call this the 'Eierlegende Wollmilchsau'; this means literally translated the egg-producing-wool-milk-pig)... All of these are just experiments, but thanks for the heads-up!!!:)👍

Latest Posts

Back