New Jump Track!! "Canyonball: Retards' Run"

• Thread starter weavty1
  • 177 comments
Thanks for sharing!

Roads? Where we are going we don't need roads...
ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg

ToscanaTarmac.jpg

I have tried many times to create a jump track but never managed to do it.
Is there any chance one of you guys could add me to PSN and send this track over to me?
Happy to send something back in return like a chrome paint or something.

Only a guy who is high would drive on this.

Last edited:
Ok these pics just looks crraaazzzyy....I have to try it! :drool:

Can you please add me weavty1 (psn: ads1080) or do you mind if I add you?

At first I wasn't to sure about your track. Then my ZR-1 RM went vertical and then cart wheeled down the straight. I laughed and repeated. I repeated several times. Good job.

Side note - did you happen to check out my track. If so, is it worth sharing?

I'm also sharing this track, if anyone is having trouble getting it otherwise. Feel free to add me, PSN: schwepemc (in case you missed it under my avatar on the left). I'm not especially attentive when it comes to noticing new invites, though. Like Astheniarocks, I'm here often, so a reply or PM'll get my attention.

I'm also sharing this track, if anyone is having trouble getting it otherwise. Feel free to add me, PSN: schwepemc (in case you missed it under my avatar on the left). I'm not especially attentive when it comes to noticing new invites, though. Like Astheniarocks, I'm here often, so a reply or PM'll get my attention.

Can you add me so i can take flight LOL

PSN gothenqcowboys

I've been adding everyone who sends a request my way 👍
Thanks again for all the great feedback and the hilarious pics, guys!! :D haha, keep 'em coming!

Oh and ps, WRX, no I haven't yet.. However, I'm doing it as I speak ;)

I have the track. Instead of me adding whoever wants it, it's much easier for you to add me. PSN:schwepemc

Back