PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,145 comments
Any idea of a better solution or does it need a new tune
As the setup is declared being from patch 1.34 PP can have changed (drastically) for some cars.
In this case it might be that PD redefined the stats so it now has a higher PP than at the time the tune was created.
Or you accidently installed some permanent "s-upgrades" of the extreme category.

All settings about rims can increase or decrease PP, yet the noticeable change is wide rims as these really improve tyrelife on races with tyrewear enabled.
If this is of no concern, you can easily use default rims with not so big of an impact on the cars handling.
It will be different, but if you prefer power over handling this is a tradeof you can decide for yourself.

But i've never felt anything like this. Numbers are changing without meaning with a single click (Or don't change anything at all).
I totally agree, these information have no value to how the car feels and performs.
It doesnt work as a comparison between cars, it doesnt work as a comparison before and after some changes on a single individual car, it simply doesnt work at all.

Honda NSX GR3 - 730 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track / SPA - 1.41

View attachment 1309283View attachment 1309284View attachment 1309285View attachment 1309286

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
For some reason my total PP level is really off from yours. Yours is 729 PP & mine (with all the upgrades) total PP comes to 686.77. How can this be? I've copied everything that you have & for some reason they don't match up. The only other issue that I'm running into is the Trans Settings. All of the numbers match except for 1st gear. Your 1st gear is much lower that what I can go. So I've just been setting it at the lowest it can go. Any help in fixing this problem would be greatly helpful.
garystevens685

Yours is 729 PP & mine (with all the upgrades) total PP comes to 686.77
Your PP + high RPM turbo + 32kg ballast = 729 PP.

For the gear ratios, there currently is a situation in which the first gear can be set to higher topspeeds when you use the "automatic top speed" option, dial to a higher speed (propably need to test which value you need), and then after that go into manualy adjusting the individual gears.
1716052233132.png

Last edited:
I never set a car basing myself on Stability numbers. They are totally glitchy .
People understand this setting this way :

Stability is not a metric that you can use to determine good or bad, it is about feel. The more negative the number, the more tendency the car has to understeer. The more positive, the more oversteer. Shoot for a number depending on how you like the car to feel while turning

But i've never felt anything like this. Numbers are changing without meaning with a single click (Or don't change anything at all).
If you set the car to an extreme oversteer tendency , using harder compound at the rear or setting the suspension with a very oversteery way, the stab number stay the same.
I prefer to feel the car after any change. Wheel FFB and lap time or ghost is speaking a lot better.
Thanks for the explanation! I always try to fully match your tune's and try them and sometimes make some small adjustments that work for me (usually for more acceleration playing with ballast position and downforce).

Nissan R92CP '92 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - Sardegna - 1.36

This car is laping 1:27 mid at FM1 out of traffic.

View attachment 1280426View attachment 1280427View attachment 1280428View attachment 1280429

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano, the car is so fast but I struggle with the acceleration out of corners bc of the 1st and 2nd gear being so similiar and so long. Do I have to shift in a certain manner? It looks like I'm missing something.. 😊 have a great weekend

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, the car is so fast but I struggle with the acceleration out of corners bc of the 1st and 2nd gear being so similiar and so long. Do I have to shift in a certain manner? It looks like I'm missing something.. 😊 have a great weekend
By the looks of it I guess "dont use 2nd gear".
Though in that case I personally would opt for a very short first and use the 2nd instead as lowest.

For some reason my total PP level is really off from yours. Yours is 729 PP & mine (with all the upgrades) total PP comes to 686.77. How can this be? I've copied everything that you have & for some reason they don't match up. The only other issue that I'm running into is the Trans Settings. All of the numbers match except for 1st gear. Your 1st gear is much lower that what I can go. So I've just been setting it at the lowest it can go. Any help in fixing this problem would be greatly helpful.
garystevens685
High RPM Turbo Vharger needed.
Use this one. Try to match the speed each gear.
1716070654514.png

Hi @praiano63

Have you done a tune yet for the Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60? Couldn't find one on the first page. The car is now in the legend dealership so wondering if you would have interest in picking it up?

Jaguar XJ220 '92 - 700 PP - Racing HardTires - All Track - 1.32

Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Side A
Rear Wing : B

Bought the car yesterday from the legend dealer and I must say I'm in love. I just put SM tires and only the Custom gear not fully, nothing else. A little bit under 600pp. Changed absolutely nothing on the settings and started Tokyo to test the car...ended with a very easy win. Which is not normal for me.. 😊

Last edited:
Mitsubishi LancerEvo Final GR3 Road car - 700PP - Racing Medium tires - All track - SWAP - 1.47
Engine Swap : VR38DETT-GTR-NISMO

Wing Custom

View attachment 1356767View attachment 1356768View attachment 1356770View attachment 1356771

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Master, please change this title to GrB.

I bought the Gr3 🤦‍♂️ Totally my fault for not checking properly, but I won’t be the only fool 🙄

Looking forward to driving this one. Hope all well with you ☺️

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce '67 - 460PP - Evento Missione Alsazia - 1.45

Auto ampia
I cerchi si adattano a te
Larghezza ampia
Compensazione ampia
Anteriore A - Posteriore A - Parafango A

Gara da commedia umana, guida perfetta, facile e sensibile. Nuovo aggiornamento: stesse sospensioni, solo più potenza (200 CV) invece di freni e pastiglie da corsa sufficientemente performanti per l'auto.
View attachment 1349722View attachment 1349723View attachment 1349724View attachment 1349725

>((((°>°°°°°°

Godetevi il viaggio.
Buongiorno, signor Praiano. Ho fatto un errore quando ho messo questa configurazione Alfa Romeo, sono nuovo del sito. Comunque questa è una delle migliori auto, è una bellezza portarla in giro per le varie piste. L'ho provato ieri sera
Auto da strada Mitsubishi LancerEvo Final GR3 - 700 PP - Pneumatici medi da corsa - Tutte le piste - SWAP - semplicemente una meraviglia da guidare, questa vettura mette tutti i 700 PP a suo favore. Grazie mille per il lavoro che fai per tutti noi, mi ha dato nuova motivazione per giocare a GT7, sono un vecchio e ho sempre giocato solo a Gran Turismo. Buona giornata Bruno.

Last edited:
Buongiorno, signor Praiano. Ho fatto un errore quando ho messo questa configurazione Alfa Romeo, sono nuovo del sito. Comunque questa è una delle migliori auto, è una bellezza portarla in giro per le varie piste. L'ho provato ieri sera
Auto da strada Mitsubishi LancerEvo Final GR3 - 700 PP - Pneumatici medi da corsa - Tutte le piste - SWAP - semplicemente una meraviglia da guidare, questa vettura mette tutti i 700 PP a suo favore. Grazie mille per il lavoro che fai per tutti noi, mi ha dato nuova motivazione per giocare a GT7, sono un vecchio e ho sempre giocato solo a Gran Turismo. Buona giornata Bruno.

You're welcome. I also love to drive this Alfa, a wonderfull balance. Perhaps you'll like the
Citroen DS 21 Pallas '70 - 450PP - Comfort Soft Tires - All Track -1.34 or
Renault R8 Gordini '66 - 460PP - Comfort Soft tires - Alsace Hum. Com -1.41 .
They are also very good to drive in this PP range.
Happy to know you enjoy the game with my cars .
Have a good drive.

Please, you have to write in english in this forum. It's a rule. You can use GOOGLE TRANSLATOR . Have a good day.

Bought the car yesterday from the legend dealer and I must say I'm in love. I just put SM tires and only the Custom gear not fully, nothing else. A little bit under 600pp. Changed absolutely nothing on the settings and started Tokyo to test the car...ended with a very easy win. Which is not normal for me.. 😊
I most rectify myself..I love it even more with the swap. SH Tires, Race Brakes and disks, gear not fully, nothing else. Added weight and adjusted output to 600pp. It just flies in Tokyo. FM1 with no pitting. First time I could overtake Gallo on the track after 4 laps. 26:30 personal best. For being mostly stock, this car is a dream to me!
Everyone who struggles with Tokyo, try this one! 😊

Jaguar XJ220 '92 - 700 PP - Racing HardTires - All Track - SWAP - 1.42

Engine SWAP: V12-XJR-9
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Side A
Rear Wing : B

A few better performance as the original engine. Excelent consumption for Le Mans but i love the car any track , fast and easy.

Just tried this and it's wonderful. Four laps on FM2 with little to no fuel saving. I somehow had no rain, the racing hard tires lasted all seven laps with tread to spare. Thank you Praino!

Chevrolet Corvette C8 '20- 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.36

Wide car
Front B
Side B
Wing Custom

-Rims up to you
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

Top 700PP , very good on Nordschleife , not so good on Le Mans due to gas consumption.

For some reason I can't match the gear ratios. When I set top speed to 330 and final gear to 3.6, the minimum I can set 1st gear to is 2.426/99. Any ideas? Was this car patched? If so what ratios would you recommend?

I most rectify myself..I love it even more with the swap. SH Tires, Race Brakes and disks, gear not fully, nothing else. Added weight and adjusted output to 600pp. It just flies in Tokyo. FM1 with no pitting. First time I could overtake Gallo on the track after 4 laps. 26:30 personal best. For being mostly stock, this car is a dream to me!
Everyone who struggles with Tokyo, try this one! 😊
Gonna try this. My Tokyo 🍒 needs busting. Nice one brother 😎

For some reason I can't match the gear ratios. When I set top speed to 330 and final gear to 3.6, the minimum I can set 1st gear to is 2.426/99. Any ideas? Was this car patched? If so what ratios would you recommend?
Update did this . Set the max speed auto to 400kmh , put 1st gear at minimum value to reach top speed available , Set others gears basing yourself on the top speed for each gear. Anyway , this is not a special track setting , it's generic "All track" . So you have to set for a special track you want to drive. Normally it fit to Le Mans or SPA.

Back