*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
I will kindly ask one more time if a mod could turn the thread over to @Evilninja97 so the team can continue on. But I will update it until then. I feel it's only right of me.

Miss my homies. Wish it was different.
We miss you too bro! I for one am still holding it down for our team. Haters still talking smack, but I am letting my cars do the talking!

Heard some guys and new ppl are getting a little out of hand. I guess daddy will have to make an appearance to keep and put some ppl back in line ;)

See you guys in about two weeks. I'm in Illinois at the moment.

Heard some guys and new ppl are getting a little out of hand. I guess daddy will have to make an appearance to keep and put some ppl back in line ;)

See you guys in about two weeks. I'm in Illinois at the moment.
upload_2015-5-10_20-16-4.jpeg

Don't worry... Your daddy didn't forget about you my son :P
Kung remember who ur papi is me ight so before u go sonning people remember who ur dad is ok? If u have a problem with this we can gladly take this to a gtp pm or text

Kung remember who ur papi is me ight so before u go sonning people remember who ur dad is ok? If u have a problem with this we can gladly take this to a gtp pm or text
That's funny... I don't see how that is possible when I'm always spanking that ass. I'll just open a lobby calling out anyone who think they are fast and we can settle it then. Don't forget who helped make you who you are tree wise today... ;) you're welcome

Sounds like lizard tards are back to their BS...

Good races yesterday XS. Always great guys to race with in Stealthhhs room and beasty, hood etc.. we had a bunch of fun. It's the only decent room up most of the time, considering most of my time on GT6 is off putting to say the least. I find playing Forza or PCARS more interesting. GT6 for when I feel like lobby chatting to long time psn friends and drag racing.

Good races yesterday XS. Always great guys to race with in Stealthhhs room and beasty, hood etc.. we had a bunch of fun. It's the only decent room up most of the time, considering most of my time on GT6 is off putting to say the least. I find playing Forza or PCARS more interesting. GT6 for when I feel like lobby chatting to long time psn friends and drag racing.

Ya good racing man!

Stealth keeps his room under order all the time, which is nice. And his rooms bring the fast guys.

Back