- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

EVENT INFOMATION
The following has now been published;

- Event Schedule
- Event Entry List

- Circuit Map (Including Parc Ferme & Alternate Pit Entry Locations)

@AJ -- Do 2 driver's still have to qualify to determine the grid? Or only 1 due to the length of the lap?

AJ
Yes. Remember you can use the Alternate Pit Entry on your 'in lap'.
Ok, that's fine. I missed the first VLN so wasn't sure. Going to be interesting with basically 1 timed lap in quali! Looking forward to the challenge!

EVENT INFOMATION

- Entry List has now been updated.

- The following Teams will not be permitted to take to the tack during the first 14 minutes of QP, due to late submission of Registration Forms;

To all the racers for VLN4. May you be graced with good weather, good fights for position and a race with the best results you can attain.

DRR I am counting on you to have a repeat performance with godspeed behind you. This has already been an exciting weekend with just having VLN3 behind us, it had every aspect of racing involved during that 4 hour stretch. Let's make VLN4 even more exciting.

EVENT INFOMATION

- Entry List has now been updated.

- The following Teams will not be permitted to take to the tack during the first 14 minutes of QP, due to late submission of Registration Forms;

So I did QP, when's the race? I'm guessing 14:00 BST.

Just read the posts from earlier this week and damn.... My co-driver was asleep, since it was something like 4am for him...

Is the stream going to be up before the race start? I know you guys are busy getting this race prepared to begin right now.

It would be nice to know what driver is currently in each car:

I have the feed muted unfortunately right now, so i can't listen to commentators :grumpy:
And i'm on a tablet, so i cant see the YouTube chat either :-)

Back