The Queensland Off-Road Rebels Club Official Club Thread

This week's lobby will be held on Sunday, 2:00 PM CST.

It's the first theme lobby this week, and the theme as such is AMERICA VS. EUROPE. Anything goes for vehicles as long as it's from either of these two continents. (Though knowing how this club is, I expect everyone to be driving in Jeeps lol)

Route this time is an extra long one: We'll be starting at the gas station in Coober Pedy, then looping through the Pink Lakes, down the western roads of the map, and then eventually heading to the entrance to the power line route, traveling the length of the right hand side route.

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT.

Change of plans. Will move the lobby to Saturday because we are heading into town to check out the new place we are moving into.

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU CAN MAKE IT TO THE NEW SATURDAY LOBBY. SAME TIME.

I'll be there in this beast.

defender.jpg

I'll try to make it.

Edit: I might be late, but I should be able to make it.

Edit 2: Yeah, I'm going to be at least 30 minutes late. Running errands currently so I'll try to speed this up.

Last edited:
So, somewhat of a life update from me:

I have a lot on my plate in the next month, specifically in the middle of June. I am moving into the city around that time, and I don't know when we are going to unhook the Xbox and deliver it to the new house. However, that's not the biggest thing:

I will also be away for a week, from the 18th of June to the 25th, because I am heading back to the coast to meet with friends. As a result, I will not be available from that time. The absolute latest I think I will be able to start a lobby is the 10th or 11th of June.

As a result, in that week I am away, I will bequeath control of the club to @ZDUPH. Other then that, nothing else changes.

Take care @Silver Arrows, we will be here for you once you come back at the end of the month.

Also do you think that there's going to be any lobby this Friday or during this weekend? I just finished my exams and finally have some free time.

Take care @Silver Arrows, we will be here for you once you come back at the end of the month.

Also do you think that there's going to be any lobby this Friday or during this weekend? I just finished my exams and finally have some free time.

Probably on the weekend, the local baseball season in my town starts on Friday and I'll be watching that.

Back